Credit cards from companies are useful tools every year to save thousands. With a credit card that offers bonuses, including hotel stays, cashback and exclusive deals, you can make more of your business expenses. One option is to get a credit card from the company.
Many become confused about the difference between credit cards for small businesses and credit cards. Small business credit cards are perfect for someone who does not yet have a business credit profile. Major companies with a business credit background already have payroll cards.
Even if you are a sole proprietor, if you have a significant number of business costs, a small business card can be a great choice. The best business cards have discounts, activation incentives and attractive advantages. Such cards will assist with short-term funding.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express
- Offer cardholders up to a $200 airline charge bonus for 5 points per dollar on American Express Airlines, the card issuer's Travel Portal.
- Offers worldwide exposure to the lounge.
- Get 5x Rewards Gold Points on Amextravel.com flights and prepayment hotels.
- Earn 50 per cent more Rewards ® points toward participation. This is a half-point per dollar premium, for every qualifying $5,000 or more order. Up to one million extra points per year can be obtained.
- Airline incentive: Using Platinum Rewards ® Pay points on all or half of your airline's journey and you get up to 35% of the points back and up to 500,000 bonus points every year when you book flights on amextravel.com.
Capital One Spark Cash for Business
- Win one-time cash rewards for $500 once you spent $4,500 on paid shopping in three months after the launch of your bank account.
- Get unlimited 2% cashback for all orders, anytime, no limitations or tier cap $95 per annum in the first year, after that.
- Earn $500 cashback by investing $3,000 on transactions within the first three months after opening the account.
- Gain cashback of 5 per cent on each year's milestone on the first $25,000 expended on shared investment of office and Web, television and telecommunications materials.
- Get 2% cashback on each year of their first $25,000 in total sales at gas stations and restaurants.
- One per cent cashback with no cap on the value you will receive from any other card shopping.
- Twelve months for sales 0% discounted APR.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Receive 2% cashback on all the calendar annual qualifying transactions for up to $50,000 and 1%. The cash earned is added to your statement immediately.
- Your market is continually changing from process to inventory to floor plans. This is why you have the power to spend increased purchasing power beyond the credit limit.
- Remember that you can spend only unlimitedly over the credit limit.
- The 12-month, variable rate, either 14.74%, 17.74% or 20.74%, on your allowances and other conditions calculated at the time you open the account, would result in an APR of 0.0% on sales and balances.
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
You will earn a one-time bonus of $50,000 miles, once you have invested $4,500 on shopping in the first three months after opening your account.
Each buys, no cap or tier restriction, anywhere, gain unlimited 2X miles per dollar and miles for the duration of the plan will not expire.
Gain 5X miles on the booking of hotels and car rentals by using a Spark Miles card from Capital One Travel.
Move the miles to 10 big loyalty programs such as JetBlue, Air Canada and Emirates.
Save your miles, from flights and hotels to shared services for any travel purchases immediately.
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Receive 80,000 reward points after your first three months after opening account, when you invest $5,000 on sales. It's $1,000 to fly to Chase Total Rewards with you.
- Every year of account anniversary, receive 3 points per $1 for every first 150,000 $spent on travel and choose company categories.
- Gain one point every $1 for all other shopping–with no cap on your earnings.
- If you pay for vacations with Chase best bonuses, points are worth 25 per cent higher.
- Charge points for rides, cashback, gift cards, as long as your wallet remains open, the points will not expire.
Automotive enthusiast and tech nerd. Loves to spend his free time traveling abroad besides working on his startup.